By Robert Boak Slocum
Read Online or Download A Heart for the Future: Writings on the Christian Hope PDF
Best christian theology books
Robert E Hood's targeted and interesting paintings probes the mythic roots of racial prejudice in Western attitudes towards colour. With targeted consciousness to the historical past of rules, but additionally to pictorial pictures and well known hobbies, Hood records the inception and development of the parable of black carnality, with its commingling of disdain and wish, worry and fascination.
Some time past, whilst Israel had notice her specified background, she started to acquire and recount the saving acts of her God. She concluded that God had selected her and taken her from the bottom point of society via slavery into the Promised Land. within the wonderful days of Solomon, she had the rest to think about and to jot down what her God had performed for her.
Catholic Controversies provides Catholics and others looking the reality a useful source for correcting the most typical misunderstandings and myths perpetuated through the media, collage professors and the uninformed. Catholic Controversies collects the superior articles addressing many of the "hot-button" matters used to undermine either the authority of the Church and the religion of Catholics, in particular teenagers.
Christopher Ben Simpson tells the tale of recent Christian theology opposed to the backdrop of the heritage of modernity itself. The ebook examines the various ways in which theology turned smooth whereas seeing how modernity arose in no small half from theology. those intertwined tales growth via 4 components.
- Common Ground: What All Christians Believe and Why It Matters
- Seizing the Nonviolent Moments: Reflections on the Spirituality of Nonviolence Through the Lens of Scripture
- No One Like Him: The Doctrine of God (Foundations of Evangelical Theology)
- Mere Mormonism: Defense of Mormon Theology
- God's Word Alone---The Authority of Scripture: What the Reformers Taught...and Why It Still Matters (The Five Solas Series)
- The Historical Christ and the Theological Jesus
Additional info for A Heart for the Future: Writings on the Christian Hope
A Heart for the Future: Writings on the Christian Hope by Robert Boak Slocum